Tuesday, June 3, 2008

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...




Holy Cow!

Talk about shocked.

I mean I knew I had gained a ton of weight but man does my face look like a chipmunks.

Well ok, using a cookie as an accessory combined with a slightly cross-eyed dorky smile probably wasn't the best choice....but still.

Oh and do you like my hat? I was again attempting to make a brim. I guess I just look odd with brimmed hats on. My son looked cute in it, despite the fact it looked like Strawberry Shortcake threw up on his head.

So what I want to know is what do you think of this hat.... if you picture it on a very cute toddler girl and not the female version of the StayPuff Marshmallow Man. Do I have a future as a brimmed hat-maker-upper?




4 comments:

Beth said...

Why don't you like them? I think you're doing a darn good job of freehanding the brims. It would help to see it on a kid's head since they are shaped different, but stop putting them down, they are cute! And you don't look like a chipmunk, ya goof.

MayRae said...

It's a cute hat! Love the coloring on it :) Your brims look great really. Think it's great both of your last posts have involved cookies

Oh and you don't look like a goof, we are our toughest critic.

Sygnet Creations said...

I think the hat looks cute...And the model now thats sexy =) - no chipmunk look a like here!!

Unknown said...

You are a goof ball! :) That hat is cute BTW! Cookies look yummy, id be kissing it to! :) haha