Monday, September 26, 2011

Work, work, work

Well hello there....

It's been a year of ups and downs and family crisis, but I'm still here.
I've been creating as a way to work through my grief and for the first time in a long while, have been able to add quite a few ready-to-wear applique hats to my etsy store.

I've also been working on some brand new items, which locally have gotten a great response - HAIR ACCESSORIES!!!!

I've  managed to find a way to create my appliques in a format small enough to be affixed to hair clips, headbands, pony tail  holders and pins. They have been a complete blast to make and hopefully I will be adding them to my shop in the next month or so.

As always the majority of my business comes from custom orders. You pick the color combos and the size. I work the yarn.

I'm looking forward to a productive holiday season so please let me know if you are looking at placing an order. Christmas will be here before you know it!

No comments: