Friday, March 27, 2009

Awwwwww Toddlers.....

Below you will see why it is NEVER ok to leave your 3 -year-old alone with your pets.






Not quite sure what that is?

Not it's not a gaping bleeding wound but something much worse in my opinion since ZZ is covered in fur.

It's Berry flavored gel toothpaste.

Yep.

Apparently David felt that ZZ's coat needed a bit of freshening up and thus attempted to style her hair for her.

Did I mention that she just sat there the entire time LETTING him do this?

I know my cats are pretty docile but I didn't realize they were so docile they made Rip Van Winkle look like a hyperactive hamster.


So far I attempted to use baby wipes to clean up the mess only to end up making ZZ look as though she decided to become a part of the punk scene.

I can't believe I'm about to google - toothpaste and cat fur.....

No comments: